Catalina Marketing / San Jose, Ca.
Director, UX Design – January 2017 to July 2018
- Led definition, approach, and implementation of UX and UI for key go-to-market suite of products, resulting in increased customer acquisitions
- Creation of design concepts, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes
- Conceptualized and presented design solutions to clients and stakeholders
- Evangelized principles of design, brand guidelines, and UX quality across platforms and devices
- Developed required design specifications to ensure clear translation of assets
eBay, Inc. / San Jose, Ca.
Senior Interaction Designer – October 2010 to 2017
- Interface, interaction, and visual design of eBay marketplace features and websites, contributing to year-over-year profitability
- Communicated user experience strategies utilizing wireframes, storyboards, hi-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes
- Collaborated with researchers, content strategist, product managers, engineers, and other designers to meet project requirements and user needs
- Partnered with brand systems, platform, and product teams to design solutions for various initiatives
Adobe Systems, Inc. / San Jose, Ca.
Creative Designer – January 2008 to 2010
- Conceptualized visual designs of Adobe direct marketing creative assets
- Implemented end-to-end designs of in-product messaging, email newsletters, banners, landing pages, welcome screens, and demos resulting in the increase of user purchases and subscriptions
- Oversaw art direction, delegation of tasks, and mentoring of project creative team and outside vendors
- Provided QA and brand consistency for all materials
Palm, Inc. / Sunnyvale, Ca.
Senior Web Designer – 2005 to 2008
- Created, refined, developed, and enforced interface design, branding, and IA guidelines
- Created Photoshop comps and final web-ready graphics for various online properties
- Designed user interfaces for both static and complex database-driven web applications
- Created product demos, affiliate banners, emails, and product promoting pages that supported marketing and ecommerce, which resulted in an increase to product sales
Web Design Contractor / San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Web Designer/Front-End Developer – 1997 to 2005
- Offered design and production services for small to large businesses
- Designed and produced interactive demos, interfaces and animations
- Visually designed and coded websites and related assets
- Produced interactive CDROM demos
CKS Interactive / Cupertino, Ca.
Producer – 1994 to 1997
- Designed and developed Macromedia Director demos and presentations
- Performed website design and development
- Oversaw project conceptualizing, storyboarding, production and development
- Administered project management of assets, resources, budgets, and timelines
Masters Institute / San Jose, Ca.
Multimedia Communications & Presentations, Associates of Arts – 1994
McClennan Community College / Waco, Tx.
Liberal Arts & Art History